Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 4 of Snow ...

February 7, 2017
Well ... another day with snowfall thru the night ... Today we are going to tackle the side and front deck ... There was an extreme amount of snow ... It was going to take me and Mike ... a few hours ... to toss this snow ... over the railing for Mike to haul away ... It was nice to see the sunshine and blue sky ... makes it all worth while to be outdoors ...
Still clearing the snow ...
Next on the agenda ... was trying to find the front stairs ...
they were off the deck somewhere ... 
I started from down at the driveway ... working my up the stairs ...
the snow on the landing was as high up on my hip ...
Digging my way thru ... I finally found the bottom step ... up to the deck ... 
Unbelievable ... !!!
Wow ...  We never get tired of looking ... at this view ...

1 comment:

  1. Enough already even for me ..... running out of places to walk . Sunshine and fresh snow is still beautiful .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.